Dear New Life Family,
Be assured that we are praying for you and your family.
As you know our nation and world is facing a health crisis. At New Life we are committed to responding with faith, hope, courage and compassion. How the church responds at times like this sends a message especially to those that are not believers.
As a community of faith, we are taking the COVID-19 seriously and seeking to take the necessary precautions at our New Life locations to avoid unnecessary risks.
As of today we are moving forward with our Sunday March 15th gatherings at New Life Midway.
Your spiritual health and physical safety is a high priority. We will continue to keep you informed as we daily monitor the situation. We are choosing during this time when many feel afraid and alone to be present as a community of faith.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking for your health and safety at each New Life location:
- We are going to extra measures to clean and disinfect high touch areas in our buildings such as foyers, bathrooms, classrooms, chairs.
- Kids Zone areas will be especially cleaned and disinfected before each of our gatherings.
- We are encouraging our normally very friendly people to limit hand shaking and physical contact.
- We will continue to monitor updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Of course, we are praying for our members daily during this stressful time.
As your pastor I want to encourage you not to give into a spirit of panic or fear. Take the necessary precautions and be wise but look for opportunities to pray for people gripped by fear and share your faith as opportunities arise.
I am proud to pastor this amazing community of faith that rises with resilience and hope at times like this. Remember you are loved and not alone.
Pastor Mark & Dee Jobe