Since launching in 2016, we have seen God do an incredible work in our church and community. Starting with a core of about 75 people, we have...
• Doubled our Sunday attendance to 150
• Baptized 31 people
• Average of 21 children in Kids Zone and 20 teens in Soul Purpose
• Hired a youth pastor and have two pastoral residents in training
• 14 small groups currently meeting
In our community, we have worked with the City of Hobart to host Movies in the Park each summer. We have also...
• Trained mentors with Kids Hope USA to form life building relationships with elementary school children
• Hosted Financial Peace University twice each year
• Served as a Red Cross Shelter and hosted blood drives
• Raised money to give towards hurricane relief, Crisis Pregnancy Center, Baptist Children’s Home, and medical mission trips to Guatemala
We can truly look back and say our God is an awesome God! We believe we have laid a solid ministry foundation and God is leading us to grow to the next level. We have a goal to reach 1% of our city, which means...
• Doubling our attendance to 300 people
• Reaching 50 children, 40 students, and 30 small groups
• Starting a Spanish ministry in our chapel
We are making great progress but still have work to do! As we look to expand and extend our ministry, we also need to be good stewards of the physical plant God has entrusted to us. We are setting a financial goal of raising an additional $200,000 to...
• Redesign the north entrance for energy efficiency and replace lighting in the Fellowship Hall
• Repair leaking roofs and replace the north parking lot
• Remodel the kitchen and refurbish the chapel for a Spanish language congregation
Invest for Impact
Commitment card information.