Jesus’ call for us to be “fishers of men,” or fully devoted, fruitful followers, is missional. Jesus is calling all of His followers (yes, you!) to make disciples by going, by baptizing, and by teaching. We are compelled by Jesus’ love for us to call people to be reconciled to God through Jesus!
Open: Where do you see God most bearing fruit in your life and in the lives of others?
1. Read Matthew 28:18-20. What does it mean to make disciples by going? …baptizing? …teaching?
2. Is Jesus’ command to go and make disciples for all people or only some people? Explain…
3. Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-21. Rewrite this verse in your own words and share it with the group.
4. Are you ALL IN to make disciples and mentor others? If yes, explain how you are doing it. If no, why not?
5. How are you saying, “I’m ALL IN!” with your lips? How are you showing, “I’m ALL IN!” with your life?
Jesus, I will hold nothing back from you
Head, heart, and hands I’m all in for you
Lead me , I will follow
Shape me, I’m moldable
Send me, I’ll go
Jesus your love consumes me
And now your love compels me
To be all in the mission of
Making disciples of you